When you’re feeling bogged down by the weight of all of your work and pumping supplies, Marie has got your back… literally! The newest bag to the Sarah Wells Collection is Marie, the chic and stylish backpack/handbag hybrid.
Named for Sarah’s sister (Anne Marie), Marie is a streamlined, high-fashion backpack solution for stylish mamas everywhere. Marie has all of the Sarah Wells features you’ve come to know and expect in a designer breastpump bag:
- Two thermally-lined side pockets for your breast pump and pumped milk
- Photo pockets to help ease with letdown while pumping away from your little one(s)
- A padded laptop sleeve for laptops measuring up to 17 inches (slim) or 15 inches (standard)
- Stylish, durable, easy-to-clean materials including chic faux-leather accents
- Fits all portable pumps on the market: Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case), Sonata and Freestyle, Hygeia, Freemie, Spectra (all types), Ardo, Ameda and more!
Bonus: Marie converts from a backpack, to a shoulder bag, to a cross-body style simply by hiding the extra straps in the secret pockets!
Marie has room for everything! Your pumping supplies, laptop, Pumparoo, wallet, keys, phone, all have a dedicated spot in one of Marie’s infinite organizational pockets. Don’t compromise your unique tastes just because you’re a pumping mama! Marie is available in our always-popular Le Floral print, and a solid black option for a more professional look. Don’t forget to check out Marie’s coordinating Cold Gold and Pumparoo, or mix/match prints to suit your style best.
Note for Spectra users: due to the slim, streamlined size of Marie, it is not recommended to pack both your pump and a Sarah Wells Cold Gold. We recommend using the larger side pocket for your pump, and the smaller side pocket for your pumped milk and ice pack. Both pockets are insulated and will keep your milk cold for up to six hours!
Bag Dimensions: 16”H x 6”W x 14”L
Smaller Side Pocket: 9”H x 6”W x 4”D
Larger Side Pocket: 9”H x 6”W x 8”D
Total # of Pockets: 9
Weight: 2 lbs., 11 oz.